Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Do you think about this Early NSDAP Armband?

Article about: Goodmorning friends, I kindly ask for an opinion regarding this early nsdap armband. It has inside, precisely behind and in correspondence of the swastic, in the center, a faded classic stam

Default Do you think about this Early NSDAP Armband?

Goodmorning friends,

I kindly ask for an opinion regarding this early nsdap armband.
    It has inside, precisely behind and in correspondence of the swastic, in the center, a faded classic stamp with the eagle.

What do you think?

Thank You

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Do you think about this Early NSDAP Armband?
    P
    Many

?

My only thoughts are the material, it seems to have a slanted type weave in material rather then what we usually see on cotton fabrics, the swaz area is fuzzy ( Washed )? here are a few examples for comparison, there were many, many makers of this type of Kamphbinde wait for others to weigh in.. G
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Do you think about this Early NSDAP Armband?  
    Attached Images Attached Images Do you think about this Early NSDAP Armband?  Do you think about this Early NSDAP Armband? 
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

Gwar thank you for the reply... I also think that it was Washed or in wather... I wait for other opinioni

This \ material is usually a red flag when it is used on armbands. I would pass on this piece.

Totally agree w/ Gwar & all1knew. I have seen that fabric used on repro's. One thing that helped me distinguish originals from repro's was to buy a few repro's from different companies to compare to vetted originals. That slanted weave is very easy to spot especially in person & it has smoother texture than originals tend to have.

Here is a photo of what is most commonly seen on originals. When you look closely at originals the weave looks like tiny circles linked together almost like chainmail: