Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

My New NSDAP/SA Cotton 3 peice Armband.

Article about: Greetings Brothers & Sisters Of The Forum! ... I hope that this post finds you all doing well My new 3 piece constructed, ribbed Swastika, Cotton NSDAP-SA Armband, with proper /B/ RZM ta

RMD
    ?

Default My New NSDAP/SA Cotton 3 peice Armband.

Greetings Brothers & Sisters Of The Forum!

... I hope that this post finds you all doing well

My new 3 piece constructed, ribbed Swastika, Cotton NSDAP-SA Armband, with proper /B/ RZM tag.

Passed the burn, zero glow under Blacklight. Nice, clean, folded ends, proper stitching, appropriate smell. An interesting RZM tag. Have never seen this type till now. Did some research, found the same type of tag on another cotton, non-ribbed Swastika Armband, as well as one attached to a HJ Armband.

Very happy with this addition to my collection.

~~~~~ Any and ALL comments are greatly appreciated. ~~~~~

Thanks, take care, and as usual, happy collecting!

My New NSDAP/SA Cotton 3 peice Armband.My New NSDAP/SA Cotton 3 peice Armband.My New NSDAP/SA Cotton 3 peice Armband.My New NSDAP/SA Cotton 3 peice Armband.My New NSDAP/SA Cotton 3 peice Armband.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My New NSDAP/SA Cotton 3 peice Armband.
    P
    Many

?

Congratulations ! That is a beauty and a very clean example. keep it up I look forward to seeing a future thread with all your armbands and party pins as a collection.

Cheers, al

RMD
    ?

Appreciate that, Aldo

.. Yep, the collection is coming along nicely. Very happy with this cotton. Now, I just need to keep my eyes open for a nice, clean 3 piece, non-ribbed cotton variant.

Take care, and thanks' for taking the time to comment.

JMM
    ?

A real beauty. Geat piece!

RMD
    ?

Quote by JMM View Post
    A real beauty. Geat piece!

..................... Thanks' JMM!

My sentiments exactly. A real beauty.

Take care, and thanks for the comment.

Congrats on a nice piece to the collection!

RMD
    ?

Thanks' Ullergaard.

.. As I'm sure you know, it's a pretty good feeling adding a new piece into the collection Real happy with this one. I don't see the cotton with the ribbed swastika that often.

Thanks for taking the time to comment.

Take care.

MAP
    ?

Great items. Always nice to add something......but then you are the hunt all over again
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

RMD
    ?

Quote by MAP View Post
    Great items. Always nice to add something......but then you are the hunt all over again

... Ain't that the truth! LOL! / I just hardly got this one into the shadowbox and I'm already hunting for a standard 3 piece, cotton, non-ribbed swastika armband to display next to this one!

Thanks for the comment.

Take care, and, happy collecting

This RZM tag is the type found on all cotton NSDAP armbands. As mint as they get.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast