Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Is it normal for armbands to have 2 issue stamps?

Article about: I found an armband for non-combat personnel assigned to the armed forces that has 2 issue stamps & I haven't seen this before. Is this normal?

Default Is it normal for armbands to have 2 issue stamps?

I found an armband for non-combat personnel assigned to the armed forces that has 2 issue stamps & I haven't seen this before. Is this normal? -Edit: I was reading a response by Bob Coleman on a thread about a black diamond KZ armband where he mentioned two issue stamps is a red flag but I am not sure if he was referring to the specific armband that was being discussed in that thread or armbands in general.

Thoughts anyone? The dealer (well known to members here) I purchased this from has a solid lifetime guarentee so I am covered there. The armband hasn't shipped yet so I'd rather discuss a return before it has shipped to save the hassle if there is an issue with this armband & those issue stamps
    Last edited by captain20052019; 06-04-2019 at 04:23 AM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Is it normal for armbands to have 2 issue stamps?
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Someone should be around shortly. I do think I've seen these styles with two stamps before but let's wait for others with more experience
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Quote by MAP View Post
    Someone should be around shortly. I do think I've seen these styles with two stamps before but let's wait for others with more experience
    I hope I can get some opinions. I am seeing some armbands w/ two issue stamps but of course the images are from random dealer sites so that still doesn't tell me if an armband should have two issue stamps or not. I have a Deutsche Wehrmacht armband that has 1 issue stamp & even one of those w/ a single stamp isn't overly common so that's why I question the validity of a common armband w/ 2 issue stamps.

MAP
    ?

We have a few guys here who are good with these items. Hopefully they will see it

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Thoughts anyone?

MAP
    ?

Can you read the two stamps?

Quote by MAP View Post
    Can you read the two stamps?
    Partially, one more so than the other. I zoomed in on the stamps. What do you think?