Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

NSDAP Armband

Article about: Could anyone perhaps help me authenticate a nazi armband that i was told came off a brownshirt? I bought it from a site but he just posted some other item for sale that i doubt are real so n

Default NSDAP Armband

Could anyone perhaps help me authenticate a nazi armband that i was told came off a brownshirt? I bought it from a site but he just posted some other item for sale that i doubt are real so now im skeptical the armband my not be real. Any help woukd be much appreciated. Thanks!
    Brendan
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture NSDAP Armband   NSDAP Armband  

NSDAP Armband  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement NSDAP Armband
    P
    Many

Moved to the NSDAP Kampfbinde, (Armband) forum.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Looks OK to me.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    Looks OK to me.
    Really? Im sorry im not doubting or trying to insult you. But how could you or anyone tell its a real item. Are there any like obvious indications?

Quote by Stickandmovez28 View Post
    Really? Im sorry im not doubting or trying to insult you. But how could you or anyone tell its a real item. Are there any like obvious indications?
    This whole section is devoted to these, so, I suggest you read some of the threads and observe the construction, materials, and stitching of some of the others that have been deemed good, and compare them to the one you posted.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Oooohhhh i didnt know there was a forum for just the armbands. Im kinda new to this site lol thanks alot homie!

No worries. It gets easier to tell after collecting for 45 years, but everyday is still a school day!

The way it is constructed is fine. The material shows signs of subtle age. (Ignore the rip) Also look at the white roundal. Fakers often make these the wrong shape.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Weave, stitching and material are all correct as Ade states. It is good!
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

Awesome makes me feel better! Thanks alot for your help!

- - ------- - -

Thanks alot man. Gives me some relief i was worries i got swindled there for a sec.