Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

NSDAP Kampfbinde Arm Band

Article about: Good day everyone, Just purchased this NSDAP kampfbinde. I am no expert in this item but purchased from a reputable dealer.

?

Default NSDAP Kampfbinde Arm Band

Good day everyone,

Just purchased this NSDAP kampfbinde. I am no expert in this item but purchased from a reputable dealer.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture NSDAP Kampfbinde Arm Band   NSDAP Kampfbinde Arm Band  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement NSDAP Kampfbinde Arm Band
    P
    Many

I can't confirm authenticity as I am still learning the ropes myself but at least the D on the RZM tag corresponds with the wool armband so you can check that off the list. I was eyeing this myself at LST.

?

Hi, thanks for reply. Sorry I jumped the gun on this one if you were eyeing it. Hope to hear more responses from the forum members.

Quote by 3volv3 View Post
    Hi, thanks for reply. Sorry I jumped the gun on this one if you were eyeing it. Hope to hear more responses from the forum members.
    No need to be sorry at all! First come, first serve. This armband was just one of the many I was keeping an eye on, that's all

?

Any further opinions? I have noticed that the stitching of the swastika is visible through to the back on the armband, not like other examples that I have seen.

Quote by 3volv3 View Post
    Any further opinions? I have noticed that the stitching of the swastika is visible through to the back on the armband, not like other examples that I have seen.
    I think you are in the clear my friend. I have seen other armbands w/ this style swastika on reputable dealer sites & LST is a very reputable dealer so I don't think the fact the swastika is embroidered through the armband vs. being applied to a white field & then applied to the armband like most other armbands is automatically a sign this is a bad armband. I'm a new collector myself so I could be 100% wrong about this armband but since no one else is going to chime in, I figured i'd offer my 2 cents. Like I said, LST is a WRF recommended dealer & has a very good reputation in the community so even if this armband was determined not to be a period original, LST will make it right.

As I mentioned, i'm new to collecting myself but I focus virtually all of my attention on armbands so i'll gladly do some research for you on this armband but like I said, I think you're in the clear