Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Are these fantasy pieces or real armbands

Article about: I guy I know has some armbands that I have never seen before and haven’t been able to find doing research. He got a bunch of stuff from his fathers estate and these were part of the haul.

?

Default Are these fantasy pieces or real armbands

I guy I know has some armbands that I have never seen before and haven’t been able to find doing research. He got a bunch of stuff from his fathers estate and these were part of the haul. He also had a side cap the was a fake. Let me know your thoughts. Are these fantasy pieces or real armbandsAre these fantasy pieces or real armbandsAre these fantasy pieces or real armbandsAre these fantasy pieces or real armbandsAre these fantasy pieces or real armbands

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Are these fantasy pieces or real armbands
    P
    Many

It would help if the photos were posted right side up. Dwight

?

Not sure why but when they uploaded to the site, they turned. Also not sure how that could effect someone’s ability to say fake or not.

Here's your problem; on the 1-10 scale of ease of faking, 1 being the easiest, these arm bands sit at about number 2. Could a guy with access to his wife's new embroidery machine runs these up? Have a rubber stamp made, source some oldish fabric. Get the drift?

?

Thx Anderson, that’s the feeling I was getting. With a confirmed fake side cap and looks to have the same stamping on these as the cap.

MAP
    ?

Probably not a definitive list of armbands used in German, check out this link and see if you can find a match.

I don't think I've ever seen any of these before

Armband Identification Gallery
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)