Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Urgent Help Needed - Gauleiter Armband

Article about: Hello, I have been offered a Gauleiter armband for \\$600. I have two questions for the armband experts out there. Firstly, does this look like an original piece, and secondly, what is the cur

Quote by drmessimer View Post
    That is really interesting. I have two editions of the Organisationsbuch, 1933 and 1943, neither one has that table. Is the table you posted in the first section of the book? my 1943 edition, the one I most often use, has them on page 28c. Thanks for posting that. Dwight
    Yes, so you just miss that edition where is that table. This one is from 3rd edition 1937, first time that rank come in 1936 edition.
    -TJ-

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Urgent Help Needed - Gauleiter Armband
    P
    Many

Many thanks to all with help regarding identification

Default NSDAP Political Leaders Armbands

Two Examples of NSDAP Political Leaders, Kreis-Level (white Piping) and Gau-Level (Dark Red Piping).

This is the 39-45 Gauleiter armband. 32-39 it was just the standard party brassard & before that was a 2 white stripes from end to end evenly spaced on the party brassard over the harkenkreuz.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Urgent Help Needed - Gauleiter Armband  
    Last edited by Rich Moran; 01-14-2022 at 12:00 AM.

This one ist the extremely rare Parade-Dress Armband for Gauleiter. The Oak-Leafs are stiched by Hand.

Quote by NSDAP Sammler View Post
    This one ist the extremely rare Parade-Dress Armband for Gauleiter. The Oak-Leafs are stiched by Hand.
    I'd been looking to purchase one of these for some time to go with this early 32-39 Gauleiter tunic and to be used as a display item next to the tunic. I have a Gau admin brassard already but no Gauleiter brassard of 39 -45 era.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Urgent Help Needed - Gauleiter Armband  

Quote by Rich Moran View Post
    I'd been looking to purchase one of these for some time to go with this early 32-39 Gauleiter tunic and to be used as a display item next to the tunic. I have a Gau admin brassard already but no Gauleiter brassard of 39 -45 era.
    Really nice tunic Rich! Do you know who was this Gauleiter?
    -TJ-

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2