Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Wool NSDAP Armband

Article about: Hey, guys. I saw this armband on a (fairly well-known) dealer site. I happen to have an authentic one with the correct "D" RZM tag still in it. I am questioning the authenticity of

Default Wool NSDAP Armband

Hey, guys.

I saw this armband being sold by a (fairly well-known) dealer (last name rhymes with "pitman") on his site. I happen to have an authentic one with the correct "D" RZM tag still in it. I am questioning the authenticity of the one on the dealer site because the roundel is rotated (all the wool examples I've seen the lines on the roundel are horizontal), the hakenkreuz seems somewhat sloppily applied, and something else seems off with the material of the roundel (it could just be me).

Am I correct in my suspicions? It seems to me that if the RZM was regulating the making of these than an armband of this quality wouldn't have made it out the door, but I could be wrong.

Wool NSDAP Armband
    Wool NSDAP Armband
    Wool NSDAP Armband
    Wool NSDAP Armband
    Wool NSDAP Armband
    Last edited by Zealous255; 04-17-2021 at 11:40 AM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Wool NSDAP Armband
    P
    Many

I had also and wool armband and it was just the same so no worries if i did an uv test you can be sure. Its more authentic verry nice piece only pitty that he is not closed