Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Any DAF buckles ?

Article about: Any Deutsche Arbeitsfront buckle collectors out there ?? Please post if possible.. Gwar

?

Agree Kirby, I do not like anything about this buckle, but see them quite often for sale. The example over $200 is on one of the larger dealer's site...just popped up last week.
    Last edited by weller; 08-02-2015 at 07:40 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Any DAF buckles  ?
    P
    Many

Quote by weller View Post
    Guys, I see these for sale from time to time, and know of 2 currently. This one for under $100 and another for over $200. Would this be the an example of the "newer" fakes I see mentioned? Looks a lot like the OLC fake in the DAF fakes thread.
    A fake thats been around for a while Jeff, bad to the bone!
    Ben

Quote by weller View Post
    Guys, I see these for sale from time to time, and know of 2 currently. This one for under $100 and another for over $200. Would this be the an example of the "newer" fakes I see mentioned? Looks a lot like the OLC fake in the DAF fakes thread.
    Hello,

@weller ,i know this also as fake .

Here a original Assmann :

Any DAF buckles  ?Any DAF buckles  ?
    Regards ,
    Markus

I'm searching for
    Buckles 3.Reich

special SA/NSKK/NSFK with maker marks

Link to my collection : http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/album.php?albumid=1175

?

Agree. I knew it was a fake. Main reason I posted was because I'm seeing this particular fake Assmann for sale often recently. I have a good Assmann like yours and posted it earlier

thank you all for showing etc.

?

Going to sell these tomorrow in a trade.. It is not official.. But close.. G
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Any DAF buckles  ?   Any DAF buckles  ?  

I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

?

Quote by Gwar View Post
    You can do it brother. Sometimes letting go to get other things is good. I know it is like saying good bye to old friends so I don't just understand it....I overstand it. Be strong

"It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

?

Many Thanks Kirk, It was refreshing to hear a voice of reason / and camaraderie in this situation,
    I should just buy the hanger "Out Right" but there is a "GREAT RAD BUCKLE" that needs to be with "Family"
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

?

Quote by Gwar View Post
    Many Thanks Kirk, It was refreshing to hear a voice of reason / and camaraderie in this situation,
    I should just buy the hanger "Out Right" but there is a "GREAT RAD BUCKLE" that needs to be with "Family"
    My pleasure to assist if that is what I did. It always helps to bounce things around with a peer. Good luck and keep me posted on how you make out. Thanks For letting me be involved. Good speaking to you as well. Your good people.
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

Quote by Gwar View Post
    Wow must be a good trade to let them bad boys go!
    Ben

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2