Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

DAF Pattern piece

Article about: Hello members. Thought you might like to see this. DAF pattern piece. Thanks for looking charlie

Default DAF Pattern piece

Hello members. Thought you might like to see this. DAF pattern piece. Thanks for looking charlie
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture DAF   Pattern piece   DAF   Pattern piece  

DAF   Pattern piece   DAF   Pattern piece  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement DAF   Pattern piece
    P
    Many

A post 1936 issue Musterstück or sample buckle, issued by the RZM to manufacturers in order that the factories knew exactly what was expected of them, for compliance of their license.

The crimped and light gauge metal seal bearing the RZM logo and that of the Musterprüfungsamt, the latter as the office responsible for issue, overseeing and compliance.

The small alloy disc shows two number. The top number is an RZM code specific for an organisations buckle and for that shown, 0537 relates to DAF-Werkschar. The bottom number and which usually starts with 00, is simply a unique issue tally to the specific sample buckle.

Regards and best wishes,

David

?

A common buckle made very rare by the tag. The only one I have come across was a Political Leaders buckle at the Max Show about 15 years ago. I thought the dealer had it way over priced but it sold the first day.
    Great information David.