Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Prototype catch

Article about: A very nice condition DAF buckle marked RZM M4/39 Assman with logo and D.R.P.a Aluminum construction with a prototype catch..

?

Default Prototype catch

A very nice condition DAF buckle marked RZM M4/39 Assman with logo and D.R.P.a
    Aluminum construction with a prototype catch..
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Prototype catch   Prototype catch  

Prototype catch   Prototype catch  

Prototype catch  
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Prototype catch
    P
    Many

Nice find G Man and very well marked

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

D.R.P.a could stand for Deutsches Reichs Patent .."a" could be Ang or Angewendt applied for..
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Prototype catch  

Very nice G man, excellent find
    Ben

Excellent buckle with crimped in catch! Well marked as the others have said. Nice addition to your collection. Bob

Quote by Gwar View Post
    D.R.P.a could stand for Deutsches Reichs Patent .."a" could be Ang or Angewendt applied for..
    "Applied for" is right, but the actual "a"-word abbreviated here is a different one:

You probably meant "angewandt". That one does translate as "applied", but only as in "applied sciences" etc.

"D.R.P. a." (or "D.R.P. ang.") was the abbrevation for "Deutsches Reichspatent angemeldet".

(An English-language equivalent would be a "PAT. PEND." marking.)

?

Quote by HPL2008 View Post
    "Applied for" is right, but the actual "a"-word abbreviated here is a different one:

You probably meant "angewandt". That one does translate as "applied", but only as in "applied sciences" etc.

"D.R.P. a." (or "D.R.P. ang.") was the abbrevation for "Deutsches Reichspatent angemeldet".

(An English-language equivalent would be a "PAT. PEND." marking.)
    These were my thoughts as well.. As usual you "Are The Man" !!