Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

AFRIKAKORPS Cuff Title

Article about: Hello Everyone, If anyone has a moment to comment on this recent purchase, I would really appreciate confirmation on authenticity. Also, if anyone wants to post any interesting facts about t

Default AFRIKAKORPS Cuff Title

Hello Everyone,
    If anyone has a moment to comment on this recent purchase, I would really appreciate confirmation on authenticity. Also, if anyone wants to post any interesting facts about the 'AFRIKAKORPS' Cuff Title, please feel free for future viewers to learn from.
    Thank You in advance!
    Cheers...Alex
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture AFRIKAKORPS Cuff Title   AFRIKAKORPS Cuff Title  

AFRIKAKORPS Cuff Title   AFRIKAKORPS Cuff Title  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement AFRIKAKORPS Cuff Title
    P
    Many

Ade started a thread on these years ago. Type in "search" for AK cufftitle & he shows good & bad.
    D.

Original , Regards Paul

Thanks for the suggestion D. Kudos to Adrian Stevenson for the detailed comparison between the original and fake! This thread you recommended is one I referenced prior to this purchase and was extremely helpful. I just didn't know if since then, the 'fakers' hadn't started improving their product based on all available information in recent years and was looking for opinions from others whom might be up to speed on this cuff title. Also, thanks Paul for your confirmation. It is much appreciated to someone such as myself who just purchased his first cuff title.
    Cheers to both of you, I thank you again for your time...Alex

Quote by real steel View Post
    Ade started a thread on these years ago. Type in "search" for AK cufftitle & he shows good & bad.
    D.
    For future readers of this thread.
    The Afrikakorps cuff title
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Thank you Ralph, for posting the link to Adrian Stevenson's Information on Afrikakorps cuff title original/repro comparisons!

Glad you found the thread of use.

It is a good original.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Thank you Ade. It is reassuring to hear this from the originator of the thread I used to make my decision on this purchase. Keep up the great work. Much appreciated!
    Alex