Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

AfrikaKorps Cuff Title w/Rommel Table Medal

Article about: Hi all, new member here with questions. I have something I'd like to have reviewed for authentication. This piece came from my father. I know he got it in the 70's when stationed in Germany.

Default AfrikaKorps Cuff Title w/Rommel Table Medal

Hi all, new member here with questions. I have something I'd like to have reviewed for authentication. This piece came from my father. I know he got it in the 70's when stationed in Germany. I do not know if it's Authentic or a post war reproduction, perhaps a value?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture AfrikaKorps Cuff Title w/Rommel Table Medal   AfrikaKorps Cuff Title w/Rommel Table Medal  

AfrikaKorps Cuff Title w/Rommel Table Medal   AfrikaKorps Cuff Title w/Rommel Table Medal  

AfrikaKorps Cuff Title w/Rommel Table Medal   AfrikaKorps Cuff Title w/Rommel Table Medal  

AfrikaKorps Cuff Title w/Rommel Table Medal  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement AfrikaKorps Cuff Title w/Rommel Table Medal
    P
    Many

?

The cuff puts me off, i'm not too keen on it. Please wait for someone else though. Can't help with the medal.

Dos
    ?

Please read this thread by Adrian Stevenson,

The Afrikakorps cuff title

It can tell you alot if this cuff title is any good.

Cheers,

Dos

Thanks, not knowing much at all about these items, it's still a little confusing to me. I'm leaning towards aftermarket

I believe the cuff title is repro. The "O" is wrong and also the "R" & "P" 'holes' are incorrect. The medallion, I believe is fantasy? Please wait for further opinions though, for confirmation.
    "Per Ardua"

Defo fake cufftitle!

Hello,
    The armband is a reproduction as mentioned before
    Concerning the medal, i would expect a german medal engraver to know their own language......Deutschen Afrika Corps instead of Deutsches Afrikakorps would lead me to think that this medal is a fantasy item....another one i should say....
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)