Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Any insight on this guy...?

Article about: by TIGER88 Not the best of images, nor the largest(!)...but its all I have to go on. Can anybody offer any insight into the chap in this pic...? Rgds, Carl Why do you ask Carl, as has been s

Default Re: Any insight on this guy...?

Carl, for me, it's in Russia because the roof and perhaps the wooden house. So he told : mum, i'm in Russia!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Any insight on this guy...?
    P
    Many

Odd looking right hand?

Quote by Gunny Hartmann View Post
    Polizei ??
    He does not wear a Police eagle to his sleeve, so that really rules that out.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    He does not wear a Police eagle to his sleeve, so that really rules that out.

Cheers, Ade.
    Yup forgot about that. Can't see his collar tabs to clearly RAD? "he says clutching at straws"

They look like convetion Heer Litzen to me.

Again, a RAD man would have worn a district arm sheild and the Party armband or Deutcher Wehrmacht armband.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Something odd about his left schulterklappe?

Quote by Horrido View Post
    He's a smiling guy wearing a WH uniform,carrying a Mauser and standing in front of a building.I don't either want to sound rude,desrespectful,unpleaseant and all kind of things but what's such a thread good for?I mean...it's absolutely clueless and then there's somebody who still wonders as to why many of uf us complain about Warrelics being left behind by other fora!
    I think that is a bit unreasonable. I think this forum has one of the widest range, and best depth of knowledge out there. I won't name names but I have been a member of a few others and they are often half-arsed about it, and filled with collector's myths and guesswork, that's if you get an answer at all. And there is none of the petty bickering BS here as there are at other fora....

I only recommend 3 out of the whole of the web, and this is one of them, and probably my favourite for the community.

?

Quote by TIGER88 View Post
    Not the best of images, nor the largest(!)...but its all I have to go on. Can anybody offer any insight into the chap in this pic...?

Rgds,

Carl
    I don't get the fascination you have for this guy but it sure looks like the guy in this link: The Collector's Guild

Regards, Lars

?

It looks like a still from "Mein Krieg", cool movie that. I just see the early, pointed shoulderboards, so pre war maybe?

Leave it to you, to notice that, Lars...(but, Damn....it Does look like him! lol)
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast