Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Artillery Oberst (Colonel) Uniform

Article about: Hello everyone, what do you think about this uniform, it belongs to a wehrmacht artillery Oberst (colonel), is everything correct? What would its value be?

Default Artillery Oberst (Colonel) Uniform

Hello everyone, what do you think about this uniform, it belongs to a wehrmacht artillery Oberst (colonel), in my opinion everything is correct, it's all ok? What would its value be?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Artillery Oberst (Colonel) Uniform   Artillery Oberst (Colonel) Uniform  

Artillery Oberst (Colonel) Uniform   Artillery Oberst (Colonel) Uniform  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Artillery Oberst (Colonel) Uniform
    P
    Many

Nobody?

?

What color is the collar? Dark green or black. I really can’t tell from the photos.

?

I would like better photos of eagle, shoulder boards, collar, buttons, inside of tunic and award loopes.
    Shoulder boards look like they may be hand stitched. Can't tell with photos on eagle if hand applied. Not sure medal bar belongs. Base tunic with the photos looks good to me I just would like better detailed photos to see if messed with. Defintly need photos of inside of collar stiching and inside of tunic. Can't tell much on trouser or boots with photos. Visor cap does not look to be in the condition of the tunic. Much more mothing and possibly restiched visor. I would recommend posting the visor on the visor forum with better photos. Belt can not tell from photos. Holster as well can not tell with photos.

Can't give price estimate per forum rules.

Just my thoughts.

Tim

as noted...ribbon bars are add-ons and not a good match for an artillery colonel...you have a ww1 vet with a police long service device on the left and a ww2 ribbon bar on the right that looks to me would be more at home with a NCO tunic....can't speak to authenticity.
    "Youth would be an ideal state if it came a little later in life" - Herbert Henry Asqulth

Thank you for your answers, the collar from the photos seems black. The medal bar now that I look more closely, it doesn't make much sense a police long service ribbon in an artillery colonel tunic I guess.
    I'm not really interested in the cap, being in much worse condition than the tunic, I would look to find another one.

?

I think it may be two different medal bars. Shoulder board looks to possibly have holes between pips and the 8. Pants also look to have a slightly different color then tunic. I would definitely get better photos of inside and insignia. My suspicion is that at least the shoulder boards are redone. But hard to tell from photos. Inside of tunic needed aa well.

Thanks tim

Thank you, when I have more photos I'll pass them on