Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Assistance with SA ArmBand

Article about: Gentlemen, I would appreciate your review and thoughts on authenticity of my SA Arm Band please. Once again, many thanks in advance.

Default Assistance with SA ArmBand

Gentlemen, I would appreciate your review and thoughts on authenticity of my SA Arm Band please. Once again, many thanks in advance.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Assistance with SA ArmBand   Assistance with SA ArmBand  

Assistance with SA ArmBand   Assistance with SA ArmBand  

Assistance with SA ArmBand  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Assistance with SA ArmBand
    P
    Many

Looks to be good SA Wehrmannschaften armband
    -TJ-

Thank you sir, greatly appreciated. Keith

Original armband. Almost all seen for sale are unworn with paper tag. Quite a lot of dealers list them as SA sports armband because of its design. But as stated its for the SA Wehrmannschaften

Here's a bit of background
    A special Hitler decree of 19.1.139 charged the SA with the pre and post military training of the entire male population between the ages of 18 and 65 to include those considered unfit for military duty. As a result the SA Wehrmannschaften was created. It was an SA controlled compulsorily conscripted Home Guard made up of fomer members of the Hitler Youth partially disabled but still considered fir for service plus older men not yet called up for military service

Regards
    Bob

Thank you Gentlemen for your input and expertise. I love the brief history lesson on the SA by Oberhaig, much appreciated. Kind regards Keith