Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Can't Tell the Difference Between an Original and Repro Tunic Button. Help Please

Article about: Trying to find an original pair of tunic buttons to display Panzer shoulder boards. Found a few possibles but I have no idea if they are original or repro. Thoughts on these 3 different pair

Default Can't Tell the Difference Between an Original and Repro Tunic Button. Help Please

Trying to find an original pair of tunic buttons to display Panzer shoulder boards. Found a few possibles but I have no idea if they are original or repro. Thoughts on these 3 different pairs? Thanks.

Can't Tell the Difference Between an Original and Repro Tunic Button. Help Please Can't Tell the Difference Between an Original and Repro Tunic Button. Help Please

Can't Tell the Difference Between an Original and Repro Tunic Button. Help Please Can't Tell the Difference Between an Original and Repro Tunic Button. Help Please

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Can't Tell the Difference Between an Original and Repro Tunic Button. Help Please
    P
    Many

The dished 'HA' buttons are wartime, the others possibly so, they had a huge stock of them post-war and used up their
    wartime buttons on post-war uniforms for years after WW2, so they would look good on a set of straps/boards also...

Bob

Thanks Bob. I'm still considering getting the dished ones with "HA". In the meantime I picked up these ones. Hopefully they pass the authenticity test as well.

Nice set