Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Dealer reputation inquiry

Article about: Hey y'all Anyone here know about this dealer? Legit? Or watch out? Hanna'''s Militaria

Default Dealer reputation inquiry

Hey y'all

Anyone here know about this dealer?

Legit? Or watch out?

hannasmilitaria.com

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Dealer reputation inquiry
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Not one I'm familiar with. I know of Hannas Reich but they are a different site
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

I know of here. She is mainly active on FB forums, but never dealt with here personally. I have heared no bad things about here, but maybe check on FB to see some more responses on your question.

hello, one serious dealer.

Hannahs Reich | Shop
    The best Militaria forum in France is here : http://deutsch-militaria.forumactif.us/

As with every dealer there are potentially some bad things that get through their inspections (Fakes being Sold as originals). Where the reputation lies with these dealers is if and when they honor money back guarantees and will not argue with buyers about what they sell.

I have had dealings with many whose reputation was unquestionable and, in some cases, when items were identified as being questionable or fake on their websites when contacted with said information these dealers removed said items. That is the reputation that will go a long way in my opinion.

My suggestion is to reach out to them and ask the tough questions.. Some will be willing to answer back, others will feel insulted and if that's the case you need not bother purchasing anything from those folks.

Good luck, best regards

Smitty

Quote by Rakkasan187 View Post
    As with every dealer there are potentially some bad things that get through their inspections (Fakes being Sold as originals). Where the reputation lies with these dealers is if and when they honor money back guarantees and will not argue with buyers about what they sell.

I have had dealings with many whose reputation was unquestionable and, in some cases, when items were identified as being questionable or fake on their websites when contacted with said information these dealers removed said items. That is the reputation that will go a long way in my opinion.

My suggestion is to reach out to them and ask the tough questions.. Some will be willing to answer back, others will feel insulted and if that's the case you need not bother purchasing anything from those folks.

Good luck, best regards

Smitty
    I actually got a chance to speak with her over the phone and she said she'll honor lifetime guarantee. Whether she will argue with me or not when the time comes is something I won't know until it happens..

Thing that concerns me is... It's one thing to guarantee items and offer returns..it's another when they question the evaluators of the item.. for example, if I told the dealer that wrf members informed me this item is fake... Will the dealer give me a hard time? Or will they simply ask for a link on the thread and honor it?

Hard to say..

rusted180,

You make a very valid point and many of the dealers are either members on the forums or they reach out to members of forums to authenticate items they potentially have for sale or have questions about. This is also part of a dealers reputation when they can admit they are either wrong in an assessment or are willing to listen to SMEs (Subject Matter Experts) who can validate authenticity. It's some of the dealers that say that we (forum members) don't know anything and that the dealers are right all the time, etc. Greed and arrogance drive their motivation and if we are to get in the way of a potential deal for them and they lose money that of course angers them.

We try to educate members in order for them to make informed decisions and by asking the questions about dealers prior to a sale is beneficial. After all, it is your hard earned money that you are giving up.

Glad that you were able to speak to this dealer and I hope that any potential purchase goes well for you

Smitty