Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Do these appear to be ww2 era German officer private purchase boots or postwar boots?

Article about: These are for sale at a local gun store for \\$125 dollars and am only interested if it is from the second world war era. thank you for your help!

Question Do these appear to be ww2 era German officer private purchase boots or postwar boots?

These are for sale at a local gun store for $125 dollars and am only interested if it is from the second world war era. thank you for your help!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Do these appear to be ww2 era German officer private purchase boots or postwar boots?   Do these appear to be ww2 era German officer private purchase boots or postwar boots?  

Do these appear to be ww2 era German officer private purchase boots or postwar boots?   Do these appear to be ww2 era German officer private purchase boots or postwar boots?  

Do these appear to be ww2 era German officer private purchase boots or postwar boots?   Do these appear to be ww2 era German officer private purchase boots or postwar boots?  

Do these appear to be ww2 era German officer private purchase boots or postwar boots?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Do these appear to be ww2 era German officer private purchase boots or postwar boots?
    P
    Many

An Original Pair, in my opinion...The Steel Toe taps and the Nailing are generally not found on Postwar German boots...

That is what my thoughts were as well, I wanted to make sure I wasnt overlooking any fatal flaws in it, thank you for your reply.