Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Eichenlaubmuster Oak Leaf Pattern zeltbahn

Article about: Hi guys I have been offered this zeltbahn I have no question of being ok but would like if possible to get more information about it. Some buttons are not original but I reckon I can get per

Hi Rene entered at WAF a thread and the first answer I got is this one

Wehrmacht-Awards.com Militaria Forums

Sorry, but both sides are oak B; looks like just a normal late oak B zelt with all replaced buttons (probably unfinished at the war's end)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Eichenlaubmuster Oak Leaf Pattern zeltbahn
    P
    Many

As far as I know he's incorrect, here's mine to compare with

Hi Rene just to make sure I understand the last two pictures that you posted are autumn type A and the spring type B?

Both type A
    I do stand to be corrected.

Not by me mate after this I am going to get an aspirin

Rene can I use your autumn picture type A at WAF to put a side by side picture
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Eichenlaubmuster Oak Leaf Pattern zeltbahn   Eichenlaubmuster Oak Leaf Pattern zeltbahn  

Quote by jamoros View Post
    Rene can I use your autumn picture type A at WAF to put a side by side picture
    No probs, this is my reference too.

Ok it's a B type, I'll still trade ya for it. not a kraut term just a collectors variation term.

Hi Rene appreciate your help before anything else I have learned a great deal out of this still need to train my eyes with these glad that finally it was cleared and it is a type B good news is that following what you said you see around less Bs than As and besides this I like more late war stuff so all in all is great news. For the time being I am going to hang on to it since it has been quite a long road to get it and to be honest I like it and I am sure it will look much better in person of course I will post better pictures maybe it will with the new pictures turn out to be the C type
    Last edited by jamoros; 02-21-2021 at 05:04 PM.

Hi guys just received it this week will take good pictures for future reference. On another note there is this other one that I have the opportunity to buy it is very cheap and despite the damage if it is legit then I will go for it. What type is this one?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Eichenlaubmuster Oak Leaf Pattern zeltbahn   Eichenlaubmuster Oak Leaf Pattern zeltbahn  

Eichenlaubmuster Oak Leaf Pattern zeltbahn   Eichenlaubmuster Oak Leaf Pattern zeltbahn  

Eichenlaubmuster Oak Leaf Pattern zeltbahn   Eichenlaubmuster Oak Leaf Pattern zeltbahn  

Eichenlaubmuster Oak Leaf Pattern zeltbahn  

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast