Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Field tunic/Feldbluse, version 1940, Oberleutnant Artillery

Article about: Dear all, May I ask you about this Oberleutnant's Field tunic/Feldbluse 1940, branch of Artillery please? It's offered by Espenlaub Militaria. I think it's a very fine, authentic example of

Default Field tunic/Feldbluse, version 1940, Oberleutnant Artillery

Dear all,

May I ask you about this Oberleutnant's Field tunic/Feldbluse 1940, branch of Artillery please? It's offered by Espenlaub Militaria. I think it's a very fine, authentic example of an other rank's combat tunic used by an officer who modified it a bit mereley. What do you think about it please? Maybe you know about the reason for an ink stamp inside the flap of one breast pocket? Any comments are welcome.

Thank you very much.

I wish you a Happy New Year!

With best wishes
    Alter Musketier

Field tunic/Feldbluse, version 1940, Oberleutnant ArtilleryField tunic/Feldbluse, version 1940, Oberleutnant ArtilleryField tunic/Feldbluse, version 1940, Oberleutnant ArtilleryField tunic/Feldbluse, version 1940, Oberleutnant ArtilleryField tunic/Feldbluse, version 1940, Oberleutnant ArtilleryField tunic/Feldbluse, version 1940, Oberleutnant ArtilleryField tunic/Feldbluse, version 1940, Oberleutnant ArtilleryField tunic/Feldbluse, version 1940, Oberleutnant ArtilleryField tunic/Feldbluse, version 1940, Oberleutnant ArtilleryField tunic/Feldbluse, version 1940, Oberleutnant ArtilleryField tunic/Feldbluse, version 1940, Oberleutnant ArtilleryField tunic/Feldbluse, version 1940, Oberleutnant ArtilleryField tunic/Feldbluse, version 1940, Oberleutnant ArtilleryField tunic/Feldbluse, version 1940, Oberleutnant ArtilleryField tunic/Feldbluse, version 1940, Oberleutnant ArtilleryField tunic/Feldbluse, version 1940, Oberleutnant ArtilleryField tunic/Feldbluse, version 1940, Oberleutnant ArtilleryField tunic/Feldbluse, version 1940, Oberleutnant ArtilleryField tunic/Feldbluse, version 1940, Oberleutnant ArtilleryField tunic/Feldbluse, version 1940, Oberleutnant ArtilleryField tunic/Feldbluse, version 1940, Oberleutnant ArtilleryField tunic/Feldbluse, version 1940, Oberleutnant ArtilleryField tunic/Feldbluse, version 1940, Oberleutnant ArtilleryField tunic/Feldbluse, version 1940, Oberleutnant ArtilleryField tunic/Feldbluse, version 1940, Oberleutnant ArtilleryField tunic/Feldbluse, version 1940, Oberleutnant Artillery
    In memory of my father who was in K-Einsatz, combat engagement, with the RAD in the Alps in 1945, of my grandfather who was with the IR 87 during campaign in France in 1940 and of my grand-uncle who served in the Gardegrenadierregiment Nr. 3 "Königin Elisabeth" and who was killed in action at Craonne, Chemin des Dames in France in 1917

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Field tunic/Feldbluse, version 1940, Oberleutnant Artillery
    P
    Many

Looks like a good one to me.

... some more pics.

Field tunic/Feldbluse, version 1940, Oberleutnant ArtilleryField tunic/Feldbluse, version 1940, Oberleutnant ArtilleryField tunic/Feldbluse, version 1940, Oberleutnant ArtilleryField tunic/Feldbluse, version 1940, Oberleutnant ArtilleryField tunic/Feldbluse, version 1940, Oberleutnant ArtilleryField tunic/Feldbluse, version 1940, Oberleutnant ArtilleryField tunic/Feldbluse, version 1940, Oberleutnant Artillery
    In memory of my father who was in K-Einsatz, combat engagement, with the RAD in the Alps in 1945, of my grandfather who was with the IR 87 during campaign in France in 1940 and of my grand-uncle who served in the Gardegrenadierregiment Nr. 3 "Königin Elisabeth" and who was killed in action at Craonne, Chemin des Dames in France in 1917

?

Looks like a nice, unmessed-about-with original.
    A great, honest piece. The EKII ribbon looks like it’s always been there.. and I even like the leaky pen stain in the pocket! I’d be more than happy with that one..

All the best,
    Rob

Dear RustyRelics, dear Rob,

Thank you very much for your evaluations.

Indeed the leaky pen stain makes it more special, I like it too.

With best wishes
    Alter Musketier

?

Nice original Tunic.
    Regards,
    Colin

Dear Colin,

Thank you very much for your evaluation.

With best wishes
    Alter Musketier

Dear all,

Maybe someone knows about the reason for the ink stamp inside the flap of one breast pocket? Any comments are welcome.

With best wishes
    Alter Musketier

Field tunic/Feldbluse, version 1940, Oberleutnant Artillery

Could be a stock stamp from the factory roll of material, my great coat has one similar.
    Last edited by reneblacky; 01-08-2022 at 02:13 AM. Reason: added pic

Dear René,

Thank you very much for your answer. Very interesting.

With best wishes
    Alter Musketier