Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Flieger Tunic

Article about: Hello all, I am interested to know your opinion about this one, the interior seem to be new... thanks for your feeling Sebastien.

Default Re: Flieger Tunic

thanks again,

I am a cap collector since long time ago, but a new hobby is born in my German collection : the German Tunic, my knowledge about these kind of items are very limited, and your help is very apreciate, the wool quality is the same on the caps or one the tunics, and this information is always a good "feeling" for me.

I bought 7 Wh jacket, and yes I search 2 luftwaffe Tunic, a nco and a officer, and these one are very nice I think...

but my problem is very simple, you collect the cap and after 20 years the Jacket and after the badge insignia, and after the trouser...

a great thanks all member here
    Sebastien.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Flieger Tunic
    P
    Many

Grutte Pier
    ?

Thumbs up Re: Flieger Tunic

Quote by S.Vestae View Post
    thanks again,

I am a cap collector since long time ago, but a new hobby is born in my German collection : the German Tunic, my knowledge about these kind of items are very limited, and your help is very apreciate, the wool quality is the same on the caps or one the tunics, and this information is always a good "feeling" for me.

I bought 7 Wh jacket, and yes I search 2 luftwaffe Tunic, a nco and a officer, and these one are very nice I think...

but my problem is very simple, you collect the cap and after 20 years the Jacket and after the badge insignia, and after the trouser...

a great thanks all member here
    Sebastien.
    Collecting German garments is indeed addictive, it starts with a cap and “ends” with a complete equipped mannequin. The two Luftwaffe tunics look good but before purchasing them I would like to have the possibility to examine them in hand, especially the fliegerbluse, if you purchase them then negotiate a examine period and return policy, good luck and keep us informed, always nice to have a fellow forum member with the same collecting interest on the forum.

Default Re: Flieger Tunic

thanks Grutte,

yes a real disease...but I am not a maniac collector again lol

generally the womens don't like the militaria, and we have 2 solution, first : add a Private War room or second be alone...

yes I am not sure about these 2 tunics...but looks ok...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2