Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Fliegerbluse for a Feldwebel with KG 53 "Legion Condor"

Article about: Hi all, I thought I would show some photos of my most recent addition that I was fortunate enough to win via the last auction conducted by Bruce Hermann in the US. The Other Ranks Fliegerblu

Default Fliegerbluse for a Feldwebel with KG 53 "Legion Condor"

Hi all,

I thought I would show some photos of my most recent addition that I was fortunate enough to win via the
    last auction conducted by Bruce Hermann in the US.

The Other Ranks Fliegerbluse is for an NCO (Feldwebel) that served with the bomber unit KG 53 "Legion Condor",
    and they served mostly in the Russian campaign until being returned to Germany in 1944 to convert to using the
    He 111's to air launch V-1 Flying Bombs.

All insignia is period applied.

Hope you enjoy the photos,

Cheers

Bob
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Fliegerbluse for a Feldwebel with KG 53 "Legion Condor"   Fliegerbluse for a Feldwebel with KG 53 "Legion Condor"  

Fliegerbluse for a Feldwebel with KG 53 "Legion Condor"   Fliegerbluse for a Feldwebel with KG 53 "Legion Condor"  

Fliegerbluse for a Feldwebel with KG 53 "Legion Condor"   Fliegerbluse for a Feldwebel with KG 53 "Legion Condor"  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Fliegerbluse for a Feldwebel with KG 53 "Legion Condor"
    P
    Many

I don't know why the last photo posted up sideways...???
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Fliegerbluse for a Feldwebel with KG 53 "Legion Condor"  

Here Ya Go Bob, Lovely tunic Mate.

Thanks René, appreciate it mate..

By the way, the badges are on the original loops, and are what I think he may have worn...

Bob

MAP
    ?

Sweet looking tunic Bob! I think you did well on trying to figure out the correct awards too!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Nice looking Tunic. Thanks for showing.

A beauty, Bob.
    Stig

TWS
    ?

Fabulous FB Bob! He must have been a bit of a dandy to have the collar twist-cord piping added post-factory ('44 dated Bluse), and a small guy with that 84 chest size.
    Todd
    Former U.S. Army Tanker.
    "Best job I ever had."

Thanks very much guys, appreciate the feedback as always

Todd, yes he must have been a bit on the small side, but I guess most of the aircrew were only small-ish

Cheers

Bob
    Attached Images Attached Images Fliegerbluse for a Feldwebel with KG 53 "Legion Condor"