Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Fliegerschützenabzeichen,Bordschützenabzeichen, The real thing or is it a fake one?

Article about: Hey Guys, can anyone help on this medal please. It suppose to be a Fliegerschützenabzeichen made by Juncker with no maker mark. It is advertised as Original. Is it the real deal or is it a

?

Default Fliegerschützenabzeichen,Bordschützenabzeichen, The real thing or is it a fake one?

Hey Guys,
    can anyone help on this medal please. It suppose to be a Fliegerschützenabzeichen made by Juncker with no maker mark. It is advertised as Original. Is it the real deal or is it a fake one? The pictures below, are all the pics i have right now.
    I would appreciate your opinions.
    Thanks a lot for your help.

Just found this one at the forum! Looks to me like the same one! What you think?
    Luftwaffe Fliegerschützenabzeichen mit Blitzbündel,,,opinions wanted
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Fliegerschützenabzeichen,Bordschützenabzeichen, The real thing or is it a fake one?   Fliegerschützenabzeichen,Bordschützenabzeichen, The real thing or is it a fake one?  

Last edited by Gerry; 05-15-2021 at 06:23 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Fliegerschützenabzeichen,Bordschützenabzeichen, The real thing or is it a fake one?
    P
    Many