Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

German red cross?

Article about: A friend of mine offered this to me. It comes with the pants. The only tag on the pants is a real small tag with a red 44 in it. Not sure what to make of it. I don't know much about the red

I like the niche stuff really. It's odd and unique and kind of goes unappreciated in a way. It's no combat fatigue but it still has a story behind it.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement German red cross?
    P
    Many

I believe 44 is a size marking and it looks period. If it comes with pants you must consider that as added value. I don't collect RK items but if I did then 300 would be about right. Neil

Quote by Neil Hever View Post
    I believe 44 is a size marking and it looks period. If it comes with pants you must consider that as added value. I don't collect RK items but if I did then 300 would be about right. Neil
    +1

Yes the 44 is the size.

To Bump this thread, it's for sale by IMA-USA on their site for 450 dollars now. I passed on it, it wasn't really my thing to begin with. I am building a semi auto MG42 and have been diverting money to it. lol, IMA is crooked anyway but at least they didn't inflate the price too much. But they broke the zipper since it was offered to me as well haha.

Original German WWII Sports & Track Sweat Suit with DRK Red Cross Insi – International Military Antiques
    Last edited by SimonSorenKam; 06-07-2021 at 04:16 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2