Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

German Soldier - Jackboots with Hobnails

Article about: Hello, Looking at picking these up. Pretty comfortable they are authentic WWII period German Jackboots. I did want to run it past the uniform gang first to get validation. Thanks for your op

?

Default WWI or WWII? "Knobelbecher" German Jack Boots

Hello,

Looking at picking these up. Pretty comfortable they are authentic WWI or WWII period German Jackboots. I am trying to find out if they are Prussian WWI Infantry or WWII vintage. What are your thoughts? Thought I would run it past the uniform gang first to get validation.

Thanks for your opinions in advance. Outside measurements: length of sole 11.25", width of sole at widest point 4.25", overall height at the back is 13.25" and measurement around the top is 16.25".

Have a great weekend!

Rossi
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture German Soldier - Jackboots with Hobnails   German Soldier - Jackboots with Hobnails  

German Soldier - Jackboots with Hobnails   German Soldier - Jackboots with Hobnails  

German Soldier - Jackboots with Hobnails   German Soldier - Jackboots with Hobnails  

German Soldier - Jackboots with Hobnails  
    Last edited by Rossi; 02-27-2016 at 10:50 AM.
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement German Soldier - Jackboots with Hobnails
    P
    Many

Hello,
    It is an original pair of low shaft issue Marschstiefel...condition is nice...nice find...
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

Nice and original "jack boots" not Imperial, but IMO WW2 issue....
    Prost ! Steve.

?

Awesome. Thanks guys. Appreciate the review. I am picking them up with a minty Gray marked Zeltbahn - RAD / Reichswehr / Teno I am guessing, A Rad Marked Tornister and a RAD marked mess hall gravy boat this next week or so. Will post better pictures when I pick it all up. Have a good weekend.

MAP
    ?

Another pair for your shoe fetish Kirk? Lol.

Nice boots
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Hello again,
    I forgot to mention that they're WWII of course
    M1866 boots used during WWI have differents features.
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

?

Quote by MAP View Post
    Another pair for your shoe fetish Kirk? Lol.

Nice boots
    No playing footsie Bro!