MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Heer Artillery NCO's Waffenrock tunic

Article about: This Heer Artillery Tunic just got listed on The Collector's Guild today. I really love the look of these tunics and am considering purchasing it. It looks like a real nice example in my opi

Default Heer Artillery NCO's Waffenrock tunic

This Heer Artillery Tunic just got listed on The Collector's Guild today. I really love the look of these tunics and am considering purchasing it. It looks like a real nice example in my opinion but I always like to get these checked out as I know the market is flooded with fakes. It looks great to me but all opinions are always much appreciated!

Heer Artillery NCO's Waffenrock tunicHeer Artillery NCO's Waffenrock tunicHeer Artillery NCO's Waffenrock tunicHeer Artillery NCO's Waffenrock tunicHeer Artillery NCO's Waffenrock tunicHeer Artillery NCO's Waffenrock tunic

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Heer Artillery NCO's Waffenrock tunic
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Is the piping orange or red? Red would be Artillery. This shade of Orange is Military Police (if I remember correctly and I stand to be corrected as well )

From what I can see, it looks fine! But photos of the stitching to the tabs, eagle and patch would help
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Looks red to me, and those are all the pictures they have listed sadly

MAP
    ?

It appears orange on my monitor....

versus the red on the Luft Flak visor (sorry small photo - only one I have)

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Hi CH
    It's an NCO "Rock". Actually, I don't know of these being repro'ed. It looks as it should as far as being original including tabs & boards & common to see an officer bullion eagle on an NCO dress tunic that is tailor made

MAP
    ?

David is 100% correct. I didn't even notice the thread title...my bad.

Looks fine.

Edited the thread title for you.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

It looks orange on my monitor, as well.

It looks like a brighter red to me than sometimes used, I can see how it appears orange; but I’m assuming it’s red