Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Heer Artillery Uniform Grouping

Article about: Hello, I'm considering bidding on this Heer Artillery Uniform grouping at an upcoming auction. I just wanted to get some opinions on it as I've yet to ever purchase any German trousers or vi

Default Heer Artillery Uniform Grouping

Hello, I'm considering bidding on this Heer Artillery Uniform grouping at an upcoming auction. I just wanted to get some opinions on it as I've yet to ever purchase any German trousers or visor caps and this grouping includes both of those items. Any and all comments and opinions are welcomed and appreciated as always!

Heer Artillery Uniform GroupingHeer Artillery Uniform GroupingHeer Artillery Uniform GroupingHeer Artillery Uniform GroupingHeer Artillery Uniform GroupingHeer Artillery Uniform GroupingHeer Artillery Uniform GroupingHeer Artillery Uniform GroupingHeer Artillery Uniform GroupingHeer Artillery Uniform GroupingHeer Artillery Uniform GroupingHeer Artillery Uniform GroupingHeer Artillery Uniform GroupingHeer Artillery Uniform Grouping

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Heer Artillery Uniform Grouping
    P
    Many

WOW !! Love it !!
    D.

A fine example. Bidding might get hot on this example. NH

A beautiful tailor-made dress uniform.

It's for an SNCO with the rank of Oberwachtmeister and the duty position of Hauptwachtmeister serving with the 4th battery of Artillery Regiment 20.

Dont like the cap though.. three digit stamps usually a no go.. sweetband crudely sewn on...looks like a fake cap! Chris will tell you for sure.

Or maybe just a postwar sweetband added?
    Odd...

Thank y’all for the replies! I believe the seller stated that the visor had been tampered with but I’d have to re-read the listing to see how so

TWS
    ?

Late to comment, but I saw this at auction and didn't like a couple things about it. The sweatband in the cap is definitely and I didn't like the breast eagle.

I discussed the eagle with Fred Green and per his expertise he said it's an original piece but should not be on a Waffenrock and I agree with him.

It went for relatively low money for a complete uniform, so I'm guessing bidders had their doubts too.
    Todd
    Former U.S. Army Tanker.
    "Best job I ever had."