Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Heer feldgendarmerie gorget.

Article about: First of all, thank you for spending your time reading this. I am very new to collecting, and just made my very first purchase. A long wanted Heer Feldgendarmerie gorget. Being absolute novi

Default Heer feldgendarmerie gorget.

First of all, thank you for spending your time reading this. I have been on here for a few years now, but am very new to actual collecting, and just made my very first purchase. A long wanted Heer Feldgendarmerie gorget. Being absolute novice, I tried to tjek and compare online as much as I could before bying, but must admit that I find it very hard to sort the tonnes of information and feel sure. So at the end, I relied on it being bought from a reputable (as far as I can read) seller. Having it in hand, my untrained eye still see nothing wrong with it. The reason for my posting this anyway is, that the plate it self turns out to magnetic, contrary to the description, and COA, that states non magnetic. From some of what I found, I recall this to be a possible tell tale for fakes. But I have also found similar, described as both magnetic and non magnetic, being sold as genuine. So long story short, I would very much appreciate any oppinion on my new "gem" (I hope), and if possible, some clarification on the magnetic/non magnetic issue. Once again, thank you for taking the time to help.
    Kind regards
    John
    Heer feldgendarmerie gorget.Heer feldgendarmerie gorget.Heer feldgendarmerie gorget.Heer feldgendarmerie gorget.Heer feldgendarmerie gorget.
    Last edited by Thor1967; 10-07-2023 at 10:59 AM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Heer feldgendarmerie gorget.
    P
    Many

No one?

You got some likes from long time members, so thats a plus!!

I'm not an expert, but dont handle it a lot. theres not much radium in the paint but still not good for you...

raz
    ?

Looks good to me too . It should be made from steel including the chain hanger . Here is mine to compare . Not the best pictures ,sorry .

Heer feldgendarmerie gorget.Heer feldgendarmerie gorget.

Thank you very much Danmark

- - ------- - -

Thank you very much Raz