Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Heer Infanterie Feldwebel / NCO M40 tunic

Article about: Hi collectors! It’s been a while, life got in the way of tending to the hobby for a while unfortunately, but today I finally got back to it in a big way: I purchased my first tunic! Since

Default Heer Infanterie Feldwebel / NCO M40 tunic

Hi collectors!

It’s been a while, life got in the way of tending to the hobby, but today I finally got back to it in a big way: I purchased my first tunic!

Since this is the first one I’ve bought and only the third one I’ve ever seen in person, I would greatly appreciate if you more seasoned tunic collectors could have a look and give me your opinion! I am not too concerned, since I bought it from a reputable dealer here in Sweden, but a second opinion never hurts!

It is a M40 officer candidate NCO’s tunic, period modified with green colar, dagger hanger and Luftwaffe style tresse.

Stay safe!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Heer Infanterie Feldwebel / NCO M40 tunic   Heer Infanterie Feldwebel / NCO M40 tunic  

Heer Infanterie Feldwebel / NCO M40 tunic   Heer Infanterie Feldwebel / NCO M40 tunic  

Heer Infanterie Feldwebel / NCO M40 tunic   Heer Infanterie Feldwebel / NCO M40 tunic  

Last edited by TheJackal83; 10-29-2020 at 12:22 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Heer Infanterie Feldwebel / NCO M40 tunic
    P
    Many

No one? What happened, did I scare away opinions by stating that the tunic comes from a reputable source?

Any comments and opinions would be greatly appreciated, it’s my first tunic and I’ve wanted one for ages, so very eager to hear what you think!