Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Heer M42 Tunic

Article about: A couple of new additions to my Collection - examples of M40 and M42 Tunics. The Obergefreiter M42 Tunic All of the insignia is Originally applied. Well worn, but reasonable condition. Cheer

?

Default Heer M42 Tunic

A couple of new additions to my Collection - examples of M40 and M42 Tunics.
    Transport Obergefreiter M42 Tunic
    All of the insignia is Originally applied.
    Well worn, but reasonable condition.
    Cheers Colin
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Heer M42 Tunic   Heer M42 Tunic  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Heer M42 Tunic
    P
    Many

?

More photos.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Heer M42 Tunic   Heer M42 Tunic  

Heer M42 Tunic   Heer M42 Tunic  

Heer M42 Tunic   Heer M42 Tunic  

Heer M42 Tunic  

?

That is really nice Colin. An all original piece with character. My preference is 'worn but without damage', not always easy or possible to get.

Not a fan of 'salty' etc, and lots of surviving examples are unissued stores pickups, yours is just right IMHO.

The transport boards are great, not an easy Waffenfarbe to find.

Best regards, Paul

Hello,
    Used but not abused, prettier on your sunlight photos than on the seller's one shown here. The thread used to apply the Hoheitsabzeichen might have been green in its early days.
    Are you sure that the sleeve rank patch is period stitched ? the job done is a bit sloppy and the angle it was stitched on the sleeve looks weird, unless that's only because of the way the sleeve is held for the photo.
    A Feldbluse i would like to wash two or three time in a row just to get the real Feldgrau back, along with a slightly thicker nap, but that's only me i guess.
    Congrats !
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)