Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Heer Officers greatcoat: original or high quality replica

Article about: by lorland I till have another question : Why does this kind of coad much less expensive than combat tunic ? It seems that the personal tailor would be much more rare . Collectors prefer the

Default Heer Officers greatcoat: original or high quality replica

Heer Officers greatcoat: original or high quality replicaHeer Officers greatcoat: original or high quality replicaHeer Officers greatcoat: original or high quality replicaHeer Officers greatcoat: original or high quality replicaHeer Officers greatcoat: original or high quality replicaHeer Officers greatcoat: original or high quality replicaHeer Officers greatcoat: original or high quality replicaHeer Officers greatcoat: original or high quality replicaHeer Officers greatcoat: original or high quality replica

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Heer Officers greatcoat: original or high quality replica
    P
    Many

This is a very nice original.

Cheers, Ade.

PS: welcome to the forum!
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

thanks ! and I just hear about some informations about wwii uniform : Chinese guys made a lot of replics and made lt old like a natural wear . and there are also many high quality movie clothing produced in 50 or 60 years ,,after several years ,they will be looked like original .Is that ture?

Quote by lorland View Post
    thanks ! and I just hear about some informations about wwii uniform : Chinese guys made a lot of replics and made lt old like a natural wear . and there are also many high quality movie clothing produced in 50 or 60 years ,,after several years ,they will be looked like original .Is that ture?
    It looks correct to me. Fakes/copies do exist but they are not yet of sufficient quality to fool an experienced collector, especially one with Ade's experience.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

that's a v/nice one.

Quote by Jerry B View Post
    It looks correct to me. Fakes/copies do exist but they are not yet of sufficient quality to fool an experienced collector, especially one with Ade's experience.
    I till have another question : Why does this kind of coad much less expensive than combat tunic ? It seems that the personal tailor would be much more rare .

?

Welcome to the forum, lorland!

Chinese fakes are not as good as this original.

Combat tunics have a much wider sales appeal, hence they are more sought after and more expensive to buy.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Quote by lorland View Post
    I till have another question : Why does this kind of coad much less expensive than combat tunic ? It seems that the personal tailor would be much more rare .
    Collectors prefer the tunics to the greatcoats, regardless of the quality, so the coats are cheaper.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.