Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Heer Panzer collar tab and epaulet help.

Article about: No glow, the collar tab has a hard inner material, not sure on these because i'm terrible with cloth stuff, your help would be appreciated. Thank you.

Default Heer Panzer collar tab and epaulet help.

No glow, the collar tab has a hard inner material, not sure on these because i'm terrible with cloth stuff, your help would be appreciated. Thank you.Heer Panzer collar tab and epaulet help.Heer Panzer collar tab and epaulet help.Heer Panzer collar tab and epaulet help.Heer Panzer collar tab and epaulet help.Heer Panzer collar tab and epaulet help.Heer Panzer collar tab and epaulet help.Heer Panzer collar tab and epaulet help.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Heer Panzer collar tab and epaulet help.
    P
    Many

I'm going to take a chance on the tab and say that I believe it is a fake.
    The basket weave of the piping is too course, never seen a tab that has corduroy front and reverse with backing in between, and the skull has the wrong type of pins for the location they are attached in. They look like nails, that are too long for the purpose.
    The shoulder board looks okay in my opinion.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

TWS
    ?

I'm not really crazy about the shoulder strap. I'm suspicious about the joining stitching going down the reverse length. If you have it in hand, see if it actually joins two pieces of cloth. From the photo, I'm not sure it does. Putting a fake joining line like that, that doesn't actually join anything, is a mark of fakes. I'm also not crazy about the buttonhole stitching.

Side note, it's not an epaulet. Enlisted/NCO had shoulder straps and officers had shoulder boards.

Photo of an epaulet:
    Heer Panzer collar tab and epaulet help.
    Todd
    Former U.S. Army Tanker.
    "Best job I ever had."

Your right, it's a line of stitching that is just there for looks, it doesn't sew anything together, i don't know what i was thinking when i said epaulet, shoulder board duh lol sorry for my oversight. thank you for the response.

TWS
    ?

Quote by daleville View Post
    Your right, it's a line of stitching that is just there for looks, it doesn't sew anything together, i don't know what i was thinking when i said epaulet, shoulder board duh lol sorry for my oversight. thank you for the response.
    You're welcome. You just confirmed my suspicion. It's bad.

No worries. Collectors mix up terminology all the time.
    Todd
    Former U.S. Army Tanker.
    "Best job I ever had."