Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Help needed: Early heer officers summer tunic.

Article about: Hi, a couple of years back I ended up with a presumably early pattern heer summer tunic (Weisser Rock Alter Art). However, I am still a bit uncertain on whether this is an early kriegsmarine

Default Help needed: Early heer officers summer tunic.

Hi, a couple of years back I ended up with a presumably early pattern heer summer tunic (Weisser Rock Alter Art).
    However, I am still a bit uncertain on whether this is an early kriegsmarine or heer tunic.
    It was orignally sold to me as a kriegsmarine summer tunic with heer style buttons. But on arival I noticed that the buttons were gilded. I also noticed it had the outline for something that looks like a campaign or foreign legion sheild on the right arm. Since I have never seen a campaign shield worn on the right arm, it might be something completely different.

It also has a significant amount of awards and ribbonbars which again makes me think.
    Since the eagle is the same one used on kreigsmarine and the early old style Reichswehr white tunic for high ranking officers it does make it difficult, which also aplies when it comes to the collar.
    All insignia, apart for the eagle and buttons, has been added by myself.

I have included a series of photos and reference photos of an old style Reichwehr tunic.
    All information and help is greatly appreciated.

Help needed: Early heer officers summer tunic.Help needed: Early heer officers summer tunic.Help needed: Early heer officers summer tunic.Help needed: Early heer officers summer tunic.Help needed: Early heer officers summer tunic.Help needed: Early heer officers summer tunic.

Example of an early old style Reichswehr white tunic for officers from germanmilitaria.com :
    Help needed: Early heer officers summer tunic.Attachment 1636850

Hope you pros can help me out!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Help needed: Early heer officers summer tunic.
    P
    Many