Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

HJ and NSDAP arm band, what are your opinions please?

Article about: Evening all, Could I have peoples opinions on these two arm bands please which I am looking to purchase. The NSDAP political leader one still has the paper label attached. Do they both look

Default HJ and NSDAP arm band, what are your opinions please?

Evening all,

Could I have peoples opinions on these two arm bands please which I am looking to purchase. The NSDAP political leader one still has the paper label attached. Do they both look genuine examples. Any information is much appreciated.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture HJ and NSDAP arm band, what are your opinions please?   HJ and NSDAP arm band, what are your opinions please?  

HJ and NSDAP arm band, what are your opinions please?   HJ and NSDAP arm band, what are your opinions please?  

HJ and NSDAP arm band, what are your opinions please?   HJ and NSDAP arm band, what are your opinions please?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement HJ and NSDAP arm band, what are your opinions please?
    P
    Many

They both look fine and are consistent with Pre May 1945 manufacturing techniques for both the HJ and NSDAP armbands. The D tag on the NSDAP multipiece armband is correct.

They look to be in very good condition.

Smitty

Thankyou for the response. I’m glad to hear that. I’ll post some photos to this thread once they arrive. Thankyou for taking the time to reply.

The party armband is a nice original wool armband

I have one from the same maker RZM A4/849. Unfortunately I haven’t identified the maker yet. Does anybody know which maker has been assigned A4/849?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture HJ and NSDAP arm band, what are your opinions please?  

Another nice example you have there. I’m glad I can be happy with my purchase, it’s a minefield but I suppose that’s one of the reasons the hobby is so addictive.

The armbands have arrived in the post this morning. The NSDAP woollen one has two very slight moth nips. The HJ cotton one is also excellent condition. I think I shall get my armband collection put in frames to protect them from damage.

How do others display their delicate items which are attractive to moths etc?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture HJ and NSDAP arm band, what are your opinions please?   HJ and NSDAP arm band, what are your opinions please?  

HJ