Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

I’m looking to buy these boots and this tunic, is the tunic officer or NCO? Are they both real?

Article about: Tunic is for an Infantry Hauptmann....

Question I’m looking to buy these boots and this tunic, is the tunic officer or NCO? Are they both real?

I’m looking to buy these boots and this tunic, is the tunic officer or NCO? Are they both real?I’m looking to buy these boots and this tunic, is the tunic officer or NCO? Are they both real?I’m looking to buy these boots and this tunic, is the tunic officer or NCO? Are they both real?I’m looking to buy these boots and this tunic, is the tunic officer or NCO? Are they both real?I’m looking to buy these boots and this tunic, is the tunic officer or NCO? Are they both real?I’m looking to buy these boots and this tunic, is the tunic officer or NCO? Are they both real?I’m looking to buy these boots and this tunic, is the tunic officer or NCO? Are they both real?I’m looking to buy these boots and this tunic, is the tunic officer or NCO? Are they both real?I’m looking to buy these boots and this tunic, is the tunic officer or NCO? Are they both real?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement I’m looking to buy these boots and this tunic, is the tunic officer or NCO? Are they both real?
    P
    Many

Tunic is for an Infantry Hauptmann....

I realized a little late, it looks real to me, so do the boots but I wanted to get your guy’s second thoughts haha, with kind regards!