Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Jagdgeschwader Molders officer armelband

Article about: Hi guys, I would like to ask you if you can take a look at this Jagdgeschwader Molders cuff title. It was marked as officer cuff title but I have found that the officer one should be made fr

?

Default Jagdgeschwader Molders officer armelband

Hi guys,
    I would like to ask you if you can take a look at this Jagdgeschwader Molders cuff title. It was marked as officer cuff title but I have found that the officer one should be made from metal wire and not cotton woven. Even details are not as I have found on the others even for enlisted men. But I can be wrong as I am not expert on cuff titles. Is this one original one and for officer use?
    Any opinion is more than welcome.
    Mike

Jagdgeschwader Molders officer armelbandJagdgeschwader Molders officer armelbandJagdgeschwader Molders officer armelbandJagdgeschwader Molders officer armelbandJagdgeschwader Molders officer armelband

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Jagdgeschwader Molders officer armelband
    P
    Many

?

Hello!

This was not issued to Officers but rather Enlisted men. Regarding authenticity I'm not 100% sure. However i think that the embroidery is not that well executed but there existed alot of variations of this Cufftitle, aswell as all the other Geschwader cuff's. Some with the embroidery poorly executed aswell. So the cuff might have a chance! Hopefully someone else will give you a clearer answer.

Just my thoughts.. Regards, Tobias!

?

Thank you for your reply. I have same opinion it is not for officers and regarding originality I will wait.

I see no issue with this one, however as stated it is a basic enlisted mans cuff title.

Morris

?

Thank you for your help. Now it is easy for me because I was looking for a officer one.