Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Kriegsmarine tunic tropical

Article about: Guys i picked this up at a rummage sale. No one had really gotten there yet and I was lucky enough to find a box with an original zf41 scope in original case along with a kriegsmarine tunic.

Default Kriegsmarine tunic tropical

Guys i picked this up at a rummage sale. No one had really gotten there yet and I was lucky enough to find a box with an original zf41 scope in original case along with a kriegsmarine tunic.

Any thoughts on this tunic? Seems legitimate with a lot of honest wear and staining / soiling. Also this tunic is a very small size but this have been common back then such a small uniform? Can anyone tell me what rank these shoulder boards signify ? As i have not begun to study kriegsmarine rank insignia yet.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Kriegsmarine tunic tropical   Kriegsmarine tunic tropical  

Kriegsmarine tunic tropical   Kriegsmarine tunic tropical  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Kriegsmarine tunic tropical
    P
    Many

Looks like a "tropical" costal artillery tunic, small sizes are very normal for the period.
    These are quite common, used a lot in Greece, Italy, Dalmatia, Sud France.

Morris

MAP
    ?

Nice tunic. I like it.

Loops for 3 awards. The most likely would be a KM coastal artillery badge. The others??? Can't really be sure but an EK1 and wound badge would not be incorrect.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Kmmorris, thanks for having a look. I will work on getting more pictures soon in daylight. Here is the scope
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Kriegsmarine tunic tropical  

MAP, now i must look around for some good medals to dress up the tunic with LOL

MAP
    ?

Quote by chuck303 View Post
    Kmmorris, thanks for having a look. I will work on getting more pictures soon in daylight. Here is the scope
    Jealous

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

MAP
    ?

MAP, now i must look around for some good medals to dress up the tunic with LOL
    Will probably cost more than the tunic ROFL! But it deserves to be completed!

MAP, would a minsweeper badge be acceptable for this tunic? the coastal arti badges are becoming abit scarce and getting up there in price . unless i can find a lower end coastal artilery badge for sale

MAP, would a minsweeper badge be acceptable for this tunic? the coastal arti badges are becoming abit scarce and getting up there in price . unless i can find a lower end coastal artilery badge for sale
    You could place it on there however it would not make much sense. If he was coastal Artillery he would not be laying mines.
    Most likely would be CAB, Wound badge, maybe a sports badge. You could even put a KvK if you wish.

As MAP said the medals usually cost more than these tunics

Morris

Kmmorris thanks , i had thought of it for a moment and yes surely need a coastal artillery badge. If anyone here has one for sale please send me a message !

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast