Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

luftwaffe eupolettes

Article about: hello what do you think about this set?these are mine very first items of that type.from what i know the owner was a luftwaffe major.what means the '8' number?the unit or similiar?and why ar

Default luftwaffe eupolettes

hello
    what do you think about this set?these are mine very first items of that type.from what i know the owner was a luftwaffe major.what means the '8' number?the unit or similiar?and why are they differences between the measures of this two sets?
    regards
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture luftwaffe eupolettes   luftwaffe eupolettes  

luftwaffe eupolettes   luftwaffe eupolettes  

luftwaffe eupolettes   luftwaffe eupolettes  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement luftwaffe eupolettes
    P
    Many

I'll let others answer your other questions but, the different sizes could be for tunic, and mantel.
    IMO, the numbers are likely for units.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

thank You very much
    regards

Could also be for Cavalry...

Hello,

Being they have a subdued/non-shiney top I believe that they are Heer Boards. 8th Reiter regiment most likely.

Fred

thank You for the ID,sorry for late naswer i didnt notice the discussion went forward
    regards

?

Those with a square base would have been sewn into the shoulder head seam of the tunic or greatcoat (1935 style), the removable type worn on bridles (1940 style).
    As pointed out by Bob and Fred, Cavalry rather than Luftwaffe.