Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Luftwaffe flak collar tabs

Article about: Hello considering buying these I would like you guys thoughts/opinions on these tabs thanks

Default Luftwaffe flak collar tabs

Hello considering buying these I would like you guys thoughts/opinions on these tabs thanks

Luftwaffe flak collar tabsLuftwaffe flak collar tabsLuftwaffe flak collar tabsLuftwaffe flak collar tabs

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftwaffe flak collar tabs
    P
    Many

I would pass on the second tab.. Not a huge fan of the white thread stitched to the back,, also look at both of them side by side and you will see that the second tab is canted/crooked..

If you are looking for a pair of collar tabs, Daniel has several that would be in your price range.. If you are wanting pairs.. The singles at $35.00 each are alright but again I would pass on the second tab..

If you want a nice matched set that has been tunic removed,, I would go for the set that Daniel has for $70.00.. It is a nice set of Luftwaffe Flak Major's collar tabs.. (item number 31361)

Smitty

I will add this as well...

Take your time when looking for Third Reich items.. You will want quality over quantity because down the road when you are possibly wanting to sell them you may not get the price you want due to condition.. but it is your decision and you have to be happy with your purchase..

Good luck..

Smitty

Self-deleted.
    Last edited by GlennAgain; 09-07-2020 at 09:34 PM.

Is this the pair your talking about? If so can I get your opinion on them as well, thank you
    Luftwaffe flak collar tabsLuftwaffe flak collar tabs

Cam13susie,

Yes those are the matched tabs. I would have no issues adding them to my collection.. They look fine to me..

The age and patina on them are even and they are set at a reasonable price..

Smitty

Thanks appreciate I should be able to pick the up sometime next week hopefully nobody buys them

Dos
    ?

Quote by Cam13susie View Post
    Thanks appreciate I should be able to pick the up sometime next week hopefully nobody buys them
    In my experience most dealers are willing to put something on hold for you if you are serious and ask nicely. This gives you time to do some research or arrangements to make a payment.

Goodluck,

Dos

I agree with Dos..

Daniel Griffin is one of the more reputable dealers out there.. I would reach out to him and let him know you are interested and see if he would hold it for you.. You may have to put a small down payment but send him an email, you should be able to contact him on his website...

Good luck

Best regards

Smitty

Thanks guys just sent him an email