Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Luftwaffe Pilot - On Mannequin - Completed

Article about: Hey All, Please find the final photo shots of my Luftwaffe Pilot Mannequin in the summer flight suit. It exceeded my expectations and I could not be happier with how everything fit. Thanks g

Quote by MAP View Post
    I think we played Northwestern in the Division III NCCAA Soccer Campionship in the mid 80's down in Texas. Could be wrong...it was so long ago. I went to The Kings College in NY (obviously not to be confused with Kings College in the UK).
    MAP,

Was Dr. Bob Smith the Chancellor or President there? I remember his radio program from the 70's. He would always ask, "How in the world are you?" and end his program, "Go and be a blessing."

William

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftwaffe Pilot - On Mannequin - Completed
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

When I was there it was Dr. Robert Cook...I was there from 83 to 87. I forget the name of the chancellor before.

Michael
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

MAP
    ?

Quote by Rossi View Post
    -

- - ------- - -

Hey William...

EM for now as I have no visor, no officer side cap and no double claw officer belt. So for now he is what he is. A lonesome lil fly boy. Deter Sprockets is his name.
    I have an early droop tail NCO flight visor cap that has a replaced sweatband and been repaired and stitched up in a few places on the outside (it was my first so lessons have been learned since then). It displays well. Happy to lend it to you until you get one for your own.

Michael

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Quote by MAP View Post
    When I was there it was Dr. Robert Cook...I was there from 83 to 87. I forget the name of the chancellor before.

Michael
    MAP,

You are correct, it was Dr. Robert Cook. I really enjoyed his program. He was so down to earth and sounded like a regular guy. I still remember those little sayings.

William

MAP
    ?

A good and kind man. He retired my first or second year at school and unfortunately passed away soon thereafter.

but now back to the thread.....LoL....

Kirk: My offer stands if you need a visor.........

?

Quote by MAP View Post
    A good and kind man. He retired my first or second year at school and unfortunately passed away soon thereafter.

but now back to the thread.....LoL....

Kirk: My offer stands if you need a visor.........
    Michael that is a very gracious offer on the visor. Truly amazes me the friendships forged here and class guy you are and many are on here. I will keep him as he is at this point and may take a raincheck on the visor some day Be well brother!
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

MAP
    ?

Bottom left of first photo.....if you want to take a peak at it...

My Visors

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5