Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Luftwaffe tunic eagle by Assmann ?

Article about: Need help please regarding authenticity for this Luftwaffe summer tunic eagle supposed to be made Assmann ? Thank you

?

Default Luftwaffe tunic eagle by Assmann ?

Need help please regarding authenticity for this Luftwaffe summer tunic eagle supposed to be made Assmann ?
    Thank you
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftwaffe  tunic eagle by Assmann ?   Luftwaffe  tunic eagle by Assmann ?  

Luftwaffe  tunic eagle by Assmann ?   Luftwaffe  tunic eagle by Assmann ?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftwaffe  tunic eagle by Assmann ?
    P
    Many

?

I think it's a fake one. Great detail but this type of assmann LW eagle has been brought up earlier in this forum and it was deemed fake. If i remember correctly the leg is really weak and has a poor connection with the Swastika. And that's what gives it away.
    Last edited by Sensei; 04-30-2020 at 07:26 PM. Reason: missed a word :)

?

Thank you , quite disappointed as I v bought it a while ago from a reputable Militaria Dealer and I was convinced it was Authentic!

?

Sorry to hear that. Are you able to get your money back in any way? If it was a reputable dealer he might have some type of refund system?

I suggest you figure out how to post your photos the correct way up, you will get better responses.

That being said, IMO, Tobias is correct, this one is not an original.
    This thread contains an original Assmann summer tunic breast eagle as well as a couple of links that explain the difference between originals and copies.
    Summer Tunic Breast Eagles
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Search on the forum. Just look around.
    Many information on this site.
    the eagle of the Luftwaffe

?

Yes thank you , if he is an honourable man , i should get a refund . That’s what I would do if I was in his shoes .