Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

LW HG? Holster belt & Shoulder strap collar badges.

Article about: Guys, This lot is from a German friends attic. I have only been given the low value stuff!. I'm happy with that. The jackets that were there went on ebay and were a white army summer tunic w

Default LW HG? Holster belt & Shoulder strap collar badges.

Guys,

This lot is from a German friends attic. I have only been given the low value stuff!. I'm happy with that.
    The jackets that were there went on ebay and were a white army summer tunic with a re-issued Reichswehr jacket.
    The holster (P38 Hardshell) has worn the belt and I believe the two have always been together. There are unit marks on the buckel and manufacturer marks.
    The collar insignia is interesting, it is a shame that the skulls are missing but you can see where they were and one of the pins is still pressent.
    The plane collar patches look to have come off a jacket, shame there were no eagles.

Regards

Jock
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture LW HG? Holster belt & Shoulder strap collar badges.   LW HG? Holster belt & Shoulder strap collar badges.  

LW HG? Holster belt & Shoulder strap collar badges.   LW HG? Holster belt & Shoulder strap collar badges.  

LW HG? Holster belt & Shoulder strap collar badges.   LW HG? Holster belt & Shoulder strap collar badges.  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement LW HG? Holster belt & Shoulder strap collar badges.
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: LW HG? Holster belt & Shoulder strap collar badges.

lovely stuff jock , and i love the collar tab with the tk imprint !

al

I'm happy too Al, Its just amazing that he placed value on the Jackets but not on these smaller items? each to their own, he does deal in antique furniture so it not really his bag and I know he only payed peanuts. so I did not feel too bad when I nearly took his hand off!

Everybodys Happy

Regards

Jock

?

These are some great items. I am envious of the collar tabs. Trust me! I place value on the bits as well as the uniforms!

?

Are the jackets on Ebay now? I would love to see them!

Paul,

No they've gone, they were delisted as he left the eagle on the white jacket but they sold privately off line. If you need some photos of those sort of items I will take some of the small museum in Celle of which I am a member.

Regards

Jock