Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

m36 Tunic, opinion

Article about: Hello all, I would like your opinions on this m36 tunic please. What would be the value of this tunic in this condition? Any help is greatly appreciated! Pictures below, thanks, Jakke

?

Default m36 Tunic, opinion

Hello all,

I would like your opinions on this m36 tunic please.
    What would be the value of this tunic in this condition?
    Any help is greatly appreciated!

Pictures below,

thanks,
    Jakke
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture m36 Tunic, opinion   m36 Tunic, opinion  

m36 Tunic, opinion   m36 Tunic, opinion  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement m36 Tunic, opinion
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: m36 Tunic, opinion

Some more pictures.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture m36 Tunic, opinion   m36 Tunic, opinion  

?

Forgot a picture...

Hello Jakke,
    This Feldbluse is not a M36, but rather a M34.
    The acceptance stamp says B34 for Berlin army depot in 1934.
    So it is a M34 Feldbluse with a replaced collar, as it is dark green instead of dark Feldgrau. Heavily worn, heavily repaired Feldbluse....the value is not high i guess...and i don't like very much the breast eagle
    thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

?

Thank you very much for your reply Philip!
    Asking price is 650€, but price can be lowered.
    Is this reasonable? I'm looking for my first german tunic, it hasn't to be mint, because I love the worn pieces. Or should I wait for an m36 in better condition? I'm trying to get together a display for a german soldier "Belgium, may 1940".
    The brest eagle concerned me to, but I'm no real expert.

Jakke

Hey ill agree on 400 tops, It is very heavy worn, but I'm not a expert!!
    I like the tunic very much, it has history, not just hong in a closet the hole war
    there is a guy on the internet that also have 2 tunics a m40 and m36 Stewarts Military Antiques - militaria, collectables, photography and books
    take a look
    russian captured

?

Thank you for your advice!
    I agree that 650 is too much. I can't find the tunic on www.hannahsreich.co.uk though.
    I'll try to see what the seller agrees on. I'll take my time buying a tunic and not rushing it. Though I can only rarely find these tunics for sale here in Belgium. (And I'm not to fond of ordering from to far away).

I'll keep in touch.

Jakke

?

Ah yes, you mean the reserved one. Then I found it, but too late obviously .
    Thanks for the tip though!

As far as i'm concerned, i would not buy such an abused condition tunic...even if it's a rare M34 that goes for €400. Not worth it...I would rather spend twice the money for one in better condition, even if i have to make a layaway plan to buy it...

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

?

Hello,

I really apreciate everyones advice, this forum is very helpfull for me.
    I made the seller an offer and I know how the system works, so I'm not shooting all my bullets at once .
    I started collecting at quite a young age, and I wanted to collect german. But at that time prices were to high for me, so I concentrated on American and British uniforms/equipment/weapons/...
    The german stuff kept attracting me more and more, and sometimes I think that I had better had stuck to collecting the german stuff, as some prices are increased enormously! That's why I'm now fully into the german side of things again. I don't want to know what prices are gonna be in a couple of years... (or will there ever be a downfall? who knows? )
    And yes, personally, I like to worn and (ab)used items more than mint conditioned ones. (That's just personal preference though).

Thanks,

Jakke

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast