Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

M42 Enlisted Man Tunic. Restored shoulder boards, most likely restored eagle. Junior collector seeking confirmation.

Article about: Hey Gents, I'm pretty confident in this tunic but being new to the game I am seeking help from the Masters. Overall condition is near mint, some wear on the buttons. The Panzergrenadier were

Default M42 Enlisted Man Tunic. Restored shoulder boards, most likely restored eagle. Junior collector seeking confirmation.

Hey Gents,

I'm pretty confident in this tunic but being new to the game I am seeking help from the Masters.

Overall condition is near mint, some wear on the buttons. The Panzergrenadier shoulder boards were added post war. The eagle is hand sewn on the tunic, I assume postwar and the owner and I discussed this. The collar tabs appear to be machine sewn and original to the tunic.

I think this would be a very nice step in my collection and mannequin display.

I can get more photos as required.

Thank you,

Tyler

M42 Enlisted Man Tunic. Restored shoulder boards, most likely restored eagle. Junior collector seeking confirmation.M42 Enlisted Man Tunic. Restored shoulder boards, most likely restored eagle. Junior collector seeking confirmation.M42 Enlisted Man Tunic. Restored shoulder boards, most likely restored eagle. Junior collector seeking confirmation.M42 Enlisted Man Tunic. Restored shoulder boards, most likely restored eagle. Junior collector seeking confirmation.M42 Enlisted Man Tunic. Restored shoulder boards, most likely restored eagle. Junior collector seeking confirmation.M42 Enlisted Man Tunic. Restored shoulder boards, most likely restored eagle. Junior collector seeking confirmation.M42 Enlisted Man Tunic. Restored shoulder boards, most likely restored eagle. Junior collector seeking confirmation.M42 Enlisted Man Tunic. Restored shoulder boards, most likely restored eagle. Junior collector seeking confirmation.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M42 Enlisted Man Tunic. Restored shoulder boards, most likely restored eagle. Junior collector seeking confirmation.
    P
    Many

Hello,
    It is a Feldbluse 1933 modified 1943, not 42, as pockets flaps are straight...on the 42 type pockets flaps are still scalloped.
    Both Hoheitsabzeichen and Litzen are reapplied.
    It would be hard to reapply the Hoheitsabzeichen with a sewing machine as it would be thru the lining, but IMO the Litzen could be restored better...it was accepted in Frankfurt in 1944
    An original Feldbluse...if it's not expensive, why not...
    Thanks
    Last edited by JPhilip; 12-20-2015 at 05:48 PM.

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

Thanks JP!

I think the asking price is too high now that I have done a little research. I feel that 1,400 US is a bit steep. Thoughts? Even a PM would be helpful, I know discussing price is somewhat discouraged here and I respect that.

I got it all squared away. Price adjusted and some field gear thrown in. First feldbluse in my collection, I also some how ended up with a Vet bring back K98k all matching... Jeeze. Santa was good to me this year boyz.
    Last edited by coldcashandcolderhearts; 12-20-2015 at 04:35 PM.