Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

M42 HBT Tunic

Article about: Hello, I recently came across this M42 HBT and wanted to get other people's opinion on it before bidding. I'm pretty sure that, if real, the breast eagle and EK2 ribbon are postwar applied (

Default M42 HBT Tunic

Hello, I recently came across this M42 HBT and wanted to get other people's opinions on it's authenticity before bidding. I'm pretty sure that, if real, the breast eagle and EK2 ribbon are postwar applied (eagle appears to be applied a bit sideways and EK2 is sewn on the wrong buttonhole). What do you think about it?

Marco

M42 HBT TunicM42 HBT TunicM42 HBT TunicM42 HBT TunicM42 HBT TunicM42 HBT Tunic
    Last edited by Marcsimps; 04-29-2021 at 03:57 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M42 HBT Tunic
    P
    Many

TWS
    ?

Base tunic appears to be original albeit heavily worn. Nothing wrong with heavy wear. It depends on what you like. Agree about the eagle and ribbon. Collar tabs need clear close up photos as well as the underside of the collar.
    Todd
    Former U.S. Army Tanker.
    "Best job I ever had."

Thank you for your answer, glad to hear the tunic itself is original. I don’t really mind the wear since I’m planning on putting it under a zeltbahn if I buy it. Seller doesn’t have any other pictures of the collar tabs, but I can ask him to send me some.