Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

M43 Tunic by E.Reitz

Article about: Hi guys Does anyone know how the breast eagle and collar patches were sewn on by the company E.Reitz, the tunic is an M43 and the collar patches and eagle have been hand sewn on and would li

Default M43 Tunic by E.Reitz

Hi guys

Does anyone know how the breast eagle and collar patches were sewn on by the company E.Reitz, the tunic is an M43 and the collar patches and eagle have been hand sewn on and would like to put them on right for this maker.

Thanks in advance guys
    David
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M43 Tunic by E.Reitz   M43 Tunic by E.Reitz  

M43 Tunic by E.Reitz   M43 Tunic by E.Reitz  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M43 Tunic by E.Reitz
    P
    Many

Hello,
    Litzen and Hoheitsabzeichen were machine sewn. Your eagle looks weird to me....
    just look carefully at your photos....click on them and you'll know what i mean
    Thanks

M43 Tunic by E.Reitz

M43 Tunic by E.Reitz

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

?

Original insignia removed?
    Thanks for another lesson.

Quote by Kateri View Post
    Original insignia removed?
    Hello,
    Clearly they were...
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :

Hi Guys

I do not own the tunic but was offered it and I had noticed that the breast eagle and collar patches had been put in the wrong place, this was why I was asking about how the eagles were put on by this maker....collar patches are an easy redo. The costume stampings which there are 4...3 on the back inside lining I think would put many collectors off, even though this is a desirable maker for many.

Thanks in advance guys
    David

Hello,
    My red ovals does not show only where factory applied insignia were, they also show remains of threads indicating that insignia were machine sewn for this manufacturer, like for almost 100% of all manufacturers at this period of the war.
    Thanks

In Memoriam :