Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Major

Article about: Hello, I would like to try this way to find the history of the wearer of this jacket. It comes from a major who served in the then Deustch Brod barracks (Czech Republic). His name was Hausse

?

Default Major

Hello, I would like to try this way to find the history of the wearer of this jacket.
    It comes from a major who served in the then Deustch Brod barracks (Czech Republic). His name was Hausser. In the last days of the war (approx. 6 May 1945) he went to join the Americans in Písek, but since then it is not known where he went. The uniform remained in the house where Hausser lived after the war, and since then it has had only two owners.
    Don't know where the owner can be found? Maybe even his career before the end of the war, if possible.
    Sorry for my english. Thanks for your help!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Major   Major  

Major   Major  

Major   Major  

Major   Major  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Major
    P
    Many

Quote by Papi View Post
    Hello, I would like to try this way to find the history of the wearer of this jacket.
    It comes from a major who served in the then Deustch Brod barracks (Czech Republic). His name was Hausser. In the last days of the war (approx. 6 May 1945) he went to join the Americans in Písek, but since then it is not known where he went. The uniform remained in the house where Hausser lived after the war, and since then it has had only two owners.
    Don't know where the owner can be found? Maybe even his career before the end of the war, if possible.
    Sorry for my english. Thanks for your help!
    Hello Papi.

It would be impossible to find out anything with just a surname.

Do you know his first name, his date of birth, the unit he served in, what was the address where the uiniform was found and so on.

Kind regards,

Will.