Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Marine Leutnant shoulder board and Marine Engineering shoulder board

Article about: Hi Forum I have just bought these two Marine Leutnant shoulder board and Marine Engineering shoulder board, I am sure they are Marine ?, all additional info are welcome Leutnant: Passthrough

Default Marine Leutnant shoulder board and Marine Engineering shoulder board

Hi Forum
    I have just bought these two Marine Leutnant shoulder board and Marine Engineering shoulder board, I am sure they are Marine ?, all additional info are welcome

Leutnant:

Passthrough style on shoulder boards in matte, silver/aluminum Russian braid withthe gilt washed, stamped alloy, engineering career cyphers consisting of amulti-cogged gear wheel with six internal spokes and a central, circular hub,all mounted on a deep, navy blue wool base. The pass-through end of the shoulder board have anavy blue wool covered, transverse, retaining dowel intact.

Engineering:

Passthrough style on shoulder boards in matte, silver/aluminum Russian braid withthe gilt washed, stamped alloy, engineering career cyphers consisting of amulti-cogged gear wheel with six internal spokes and a central, circular hub,all mounted on a deep, navy blue wool base. The pass-through end of the shoulder board have anavy blue wool covered, transverse, retaining dowel intact.

Regards
    John
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Marine Leutnant  shoulder board and Marine Engineering shoulder board   Marine Leutnant  shoulder board and Marine Engineering shoulder board  

Marine Leutnant  shoulder board and Marine Engineering shoulder board   Marine Leutnant  shoulder board and Marine Engineering shoulder board  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Marine Leutnant  shoulder board and Marine Engineering shoulder board
    P
    Many

I think these are original third reich period made boards for summer tunic.

Hi Alex
    Thank you for your id, I also reckon that they are original :-)
    Regards
    John

Looks good to me, I used to have three pairs of them up to Kapitanleutnant.

Nice that you have collected up to Kapitanleutnant, I wonder why it is difficult to find pairs ?, I have difficulties , Though I have some but they are Heer
    Regards
    John

Quote by johnschou View Post
    Nice that you have collected up to Kapitanleutnant, I wonder why it is difficult to find pairs ?, I have difficulties , Though I have some but they are Heer
    Regards
    John
    I once had them but traded them off years ag to go towards a Knights Cross I now have. I got the three pair at the same time, I now forget where? as I got them back in the 90s. Finding pairs are not really difficult-it's the asking prices that are hard to believe. Kriegsmarine rank insignia are not rare like people make you want to believe them to be. I think when I got my three pairs-I paid less than $100 total for them-they were all mint pairs and one pair had been very so slightly used.