Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

My first M-36 Feldbluse

Article about: Picked up my mail yesterday and there was a parcel pick up notice the box was marked LUFT got home and opened it to find A M-36 Feldbluse I had been waiting for and a few other items I will

?

Default My first M-36 Feldbluse

Picked up my mail yesterday and there was a parcel pick up notice the box was marked LUFT got home and opened it to find A M-36 Feldbluse I had been waiting for and a few other items I will post in the appropriate threads were they belong.I had posted this feldbluse approx a month ago and received a reply from Adrian Stevenson and Canuck 63 (Manny) who both agreed it was an original tunic with original insignia that had been replaced. As I was happy with the explanation that they gave me I decided to make an offer on it .And the collector accepted my offer I welcome all comments and opinions on ths tunic I have taken a few more pictures of the insignia and the sewing patterns and how they were applied to the tunic .The breast eagle has been hand sewn on and the Litzen as well as the rank patch have been machine sewn. I have noticed as well that there have been a few field repairs made to this tunic I am unshur if they are of period I will check them with a black light first to see what that shows me. Adrian had voiced his opinion as to a shadow above the right hand wing on the breast eagle were the original was applied once I got it home and inspected it in natural light there was no shadow I am thnking that it must have been the lighting when the gentleman I purchased it from took the photo. I still stand by what Adrian said about the breast eagle as it is hand applied .And would like to thank him and Manny for there opinions on this Feldbluse as I would never have purchased it with out the opinions of members of this forum as to it's authenticity.

Regards Mark K
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My first M-36 Feldbluse   My first M-36 Feldbluse  

My first M-36 Feldbluse   My first M-36 Feldbluse  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My first M-36 Feldbluse
    P
    Many

Default Re: My first M-36 Feldbluse

nice mark not very good at these but i like it never knew there was an inside pocket near the bottom

tom

?

If I am correct Tom this pocket was used strictly for a field dressing .

Regards Mark K

Hello,
    Congrats for buying this very decent, clean and big sized Feldbluse. I'd rather call it Feldbluse 1933 modified 1936, than M36 Feldbluse...
    Yes the inside pocket is meant for two field dressing, one big, one small....
    I do prefer late war Feldblusen, but those early Feldblusen have something special...
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

?

Again thank you JPhilip I did not relize that ths was a modified M33 to an M36 would this have been done in the depot or tailored .The same collector has offered me a M-43 feldbluse as well will post pictures as soon as we work out a price we can both live with.

Regards Mark K

thank you for the extra info mark and jphilip
    mark would love to see teh m43 if you get it

tom

?

I will be Posting some photos as soon I can Tom I have yet to see the M43 myself.

Regards Mark K

?

Thanks Mark! Thanks for sharing!
    ~Dean

?

Thanks Dean all I need now is a pair feldgrau kielhosen and some decent boots and I can display my soldat combat ready in a field display.

Regards Mark k

Quote by kozowy1967 View Post
    Again thank you JPhilip I did not relize that ths was a modified M33 to an M36 would this have been done in the depot or tailored .The same collector has offered me a M-43 feldbluse as well will post pictures as soon as we work out a price we can both live with.

Regards Mark K

Hello Mark,
    The Feldbluse 1933 is the mother of all others. When i wrote Feldlbuse 1933 modified 1936 it means Feldbluse 1933 that includes modifications made in 1936. Same thing for the other "types".

Feldbluse 1933
    Feldbluse 1933 modified 1934
    Feldbluse 1933 modified 1935
    Feldbluse 1933 modified 1936
    Feldbluse 1933 modified 1940
    Feldbluse 1933 modified 1941
    Feldbluse 1933 modified 1942
    Feldbluse 1933 modified 1943
    Feldbluse 1944

Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast